Thursday, October 4, 2012

the reviews: Sophie Marceau - Sexy driving at Haiti

Sophie Marceau - I read theses shoes run a size larger and they don't. If you have a wider foot they will be a bit snug but over time the shoes give a little and fit better.

I looked in many stores for comfortable semi-dress quality shoes for work, but couldn't find what I wanted. Thankfully, Rockford had the same shoe on I bought when I first started my job. I love them, they are so very comfortable!
the reviews: Sophie Marceau - Sexy driving at Haiti
Sophie Marceau - I have these (white with blue stripe) - they are made in China.They're the best pair of shoes I've owned!Very comfortable and durable with good ventilation.Had them for eight years now.I've tried many brands and Pumas are the way to go!Can't imagine how the Czech versions felt like.

No comments:

Post a Comment